View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2013, 22:44 (Ref:3336229)   #48
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It seems to me like most of the official forum whinging has come from people who think the system will divine exactly what they want and actually looking at the options was too much. Just watching the direction systems, and mostly users, have gone has turned me off from buying either of them and I have had almost all the systems since the PSX cost me a months work back in college. No one is ever content with want the system does and expects instant perfection and forgets that almost all launch products have massive teething problems. And everyone buying one now is theirs almost non-stop, there's going to be some network and connection problems with the servers.