View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2014, 11:23 (Ref:3478860)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
that's exactly my thoughts too. it would suck for their creditors, but looking at it from a non-scientific point of view the debt was kind of attached to the investment (or lack of) and ownership of the team by that russian clown. i think their accountants and money management was a+ given the situation.

i thought chilton spoke very well about the entire situation, i still have minimal respect for what he has and hasn't achieved on track particularly in relation to his less blessed colleagues but i can't fault his ability to assess and relate the situation to the viewers in an understandable fashion.

the bit about the money coming in, but a little too late was interesting. out of the two you have to say that right now, purely based on that, marussia/whoever they are have a better chance of filing their entry for the new season on time.