View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2013, 11:57 (Ref:3273797)   #66
henners88
Veteran

Wales
henners88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the response MagnetON.

At the end of the day you are providing a service that is enjoyable for people and I agree in an ideal world people should contribute a small sum. Its a lot of time and effort to provide the service and a reward is worthy. Unfortunately motorsports are disappearing off TV to pay channels and less people are watching. Its not just internet forums that are experiencing a drop in traffic believe me. I'd love to see this place and the other places I contribute, or once contributed to, regain the buzz they once had. I don't subscribe to anything these days. Magazines for me have been replaced with online content and I find I can access the info I need for free in most cases, the wonders of the internet eh?. Podcasts and most daily papers are free at the moment. Money is tight and this is a hobby for me. I don't tend to visit this place as often as others due to how quiet it can be and I only check it from my laptop every once in a while.

I don't think the price you charge is extortionate or unworthy, I just offered it as possible reason the forum isn't as busy as it once was for the mobile access part. The other things you list are worth the premium for regular members I feel. I think tapatalk access could less restricted. Just my two pence.