View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2012, 21:14 (Ref:3054251)   #6
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen View Post
And frostie, Sofuoglu is back in WSS. Nice intro though, thanks.
Oops! Thats a typo clearly! If you take the "has" out of my sentence (I cant edit it anymore) you'll actually see the point I was looking to make being that rather than talking about Sofuoglu I was looking to highlight that for someone like Rea who showed a decent turn of speed in WSS that its going to be very difficult for him in the Moto2 class. Sofuoglu is a somewhat lazy yardstick to measure Rea against given that they both came to Moto2 from WSS but you gotta use someone as a comparison at times!

Todays sessions seemed pretty good from what Ive read; Ive a poor internet connection where I am and wont see anything until Sunday. Just out of curiousity why was there such a difference between Rossi and Hayden? Was Nicky on the soft compound and VR on the harder? Or was it just a case of a dirty track and Rossi holding back slightly?