Thread: WEC Race 6 Hours of Nurburgring
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:22 (Ref:3752244)   #264
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah you can get all the stewards decisions and technical regs easy enough in the media site. But right now I have to keep checking for them, and I'm maybe being a bit ambitious as I'm trying to cover WEC, ELMS and IMSA all together. So checking the sites isn't the best way of doing it, as I lose track. And IMSA currently won't even talk to me. WEC and ELMS (and Le Mans Cup) were easy enough to get started with though. I just need a system to find the data (or have it emailed to me automatically). I don't want to sponge off of DSC content, as that just isn't cool.

Blancpain very kindly writes its own race reports and emails them to you! Which is very nice of them. They're a bit long winded, but if you cut some paragraphs of bumph (do like that word...need to get it in a post some time) then it makes a nice easy report. I'll still be doing my own for practice though.

Currently, IMSA and Ferrari won't give me access to anything. Everyone else has been find and easy though. I'll try IMSA again when the site is launched.