View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2017, 18:52 (Ref:3747831)   #1253
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
By that token you could say a gentleman driver is the only pure racing driver as he's doing it for the love of it whereas professional drivers cram as many sponsors in as they can.
I think there are plenty of pro drivers who also do it for the love of it - but have that beautiful additional incentive of being paid to do it.....

It's a bit like me, I go to work as a civil servant because I love it and I'm paid to do it....... Erm, now I come to think of it, that might not quite be the God's honest truth........