View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2017, 19:06 (Ref:3747832)   #1254
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
NaBUru38, I see your point as it gives less flexibility. However I'm up for it as I can chose the couple I want (I understand that is the idea).

Obviously on the Beeb, ITV and sky points it isn't clear cut. However I was expressing a general trend that I agree does hold pretty true. It was not meant to be an absolute. Obviously BBC does require some good ratings and can have dumbed down programmes (e.g. Jeremy Vine's lunch time show were people can only deal in absolutes). It has also been known for ITV to make a good programme, although I think the last was Brideshead Revisited.