View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2018, 15:02 (Ref:3796901)   #909
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That bit about Alonso's future in 2019 not yet decided might just be Autosport's own ramblings considering the official Toyota press kit says:

"Fernando, 36, will make his LMP1 race debut at Spa-Francorchamps in May and will compete in all rounds of the 2018-19 season which do not conflict with his existing Formula 1 obligations."

So it doesn't say "all rounds of 2018 which do not conflict with F1"

I would automatically assume him to do at least Le Mans 2019 too*, with the FIA-ACO nonconflict agreement in place again. Sebring and Spa if they do not conflict. At least Sebring is unlikely to clash, although as I said on the other thread the close proximity to Melbourne might be dangerous

*unless he wins it in 2018 and decides that's enough I've done it. But I don't think the likelihood for that is particularly high

Last edited by Deleted; 30 Jan 2018 at 15:09.