View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2018, 08:58 (Ref:3810051)   #1411
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
The lack of visibility of the start lights was bought up very early on in the halo introduction, but FiA/FOM wait 'till the GP weekend to make changes??

When do you think they should have made the changes to a temporary circuit?

As you say, the issue was identified previously. Would they also have been criticised if they had designed changes but not tested them when the cars are at the track?

It seems to me that - yes there are people upset about the introduction of the Halo - but eventually people will have to accept that they are on the cars for 2018 and get on with it.

Let's hope the start of racing will mean we can finally stop whinging about a change that has already been introduced.