View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2017, 16:04 (Ref:3751872)   #75
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Most records are easy when you have the best car.

Fangio, drove in less World Championship races than any modern driver, because there were far fewer in the '50's, but he won 50% of them.
When will THAT record be beaten?
I'm not sure if my post got people riled up, but I wasn't asking about records or trying to discredit anyone for having the best car. More wondering if people view someone like ricciardo, who improves his spots from qualifying more so than others as better or the ones that put it up front and stay there more often. It wasn't trying to pick an argument between drivers.

Was a fun race. Bottas is a serious contender at this point. Got to wonder if the bits Ferrari were forced to take off before last race means its back to Mercedes being a clear #1. Something about a flexible underbody piece or something? And maybe using oil in the fuel was mentioned abput Ferrari too.

Always fun watching verstappen when he's close to others. Once it's all.spread out, he can't show what he can do as much. His fight with vettel was great.