Thread: Sebring
View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2017, 00:20 (Ref:3708244)   #4
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Thanks, looking forward to it! Did Daytona last year so interested to see how the two events compare. I'll be there all 4 days so should have time to soak it all in.

I'll probably just pay the extra for parking- I'm not camping but it's probably not worth the hassle just to save a relatively small amount of money, compared to the overall cost of the trip.

Schedule is here for anyone who hasn't seen it: https://www.sebringraceway.com/image...t-schedule.pdf
LOL, I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on the event. After my first visit, there was lots of quiet reflection on the way home. I'd pay for the parking pass as it is a deceptively large track.