View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2014, 10:20 (Ref:3483374)   #15
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the encouragement guys. A little plan is taking shape at the moment going down the cycling route. Only fly in the ointment is that work will be utterly manic until the 19th, so I am going to have to try and press on over Xmas.

It does means that to do something justice I may need to calm down and focus on it being a 2016 event. Will see how plans come together once I get time to look at it further. Just thinking about some marketing aspects as I type, I think is the more likely option as it will allow me to really push that side of things at Le Mans next year.

In terms of team/driver participation/endorsement, I have a couple of irons in the fire and hopefully a good few more particularly in the publishing field to help things along...

I like the sound of the cyclothon at Brands, partly on a par with where I'm hopefully headed on this....