View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2021, 15:29 (Ref:4077062)   #5731
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
It probably was inevitable we would lose the double header. Belle Isle was good and certainly was better than the downtown GP circuit at Detroit, but we'll see

I do wonder why Pagenued is not out of Penske. Has he got better options? I really hope he does, a talent like that would be wasted otherwise. Fingers crossed for the future for him, he could even drop back down a series and still perform

Power has been a bit of a disappointment as you say and McLaughlin has been ok, but nothing major. I do wonder what Penske is doing. They need to do better than this, but there you go

I just hope they can get something sorted, they are losing big time to others. Whether the Chevy engine is not working or they haven't got the chassis sorted IDK, but it does not look great for them against the Honda runners who seem to have their engine/chassis sorted