View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2007, 15:26 (Ref:1974092)   #18
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Hi Guys n Girls

Just wanted to apologise for the lack of updates with these recently. I have a couple of big freelance projects, my own day job is eating up hours and I'm about to move house.

Rest assured, that as soon as I get time, in August, I will do an update. All the sheets need small changes including the errors Fulvio noted .

rant on
Lastly, please dont try and use my imagery for your own gain. I have been made aware of two drivers and at least one sponsorship proposal who have used and modify my art (badly!) for their own sponsorship proposals/marketing using the these sheets. Its not big and its not clever. This is a free resource as a Spotters Guide for 10-10thers. Dont put it at risk. As you can imagine, each one has taken hours to do.

If you want to use an image, then just email me (as a few have done) and I can help you out. I dont bite.
rant over

Last edited by andy_b; 26 Jul 2007 at 15:28.