Old 8 Aug 2011, 08:17 (Ref:2937071)   #9
motorsportdawn
Rookie

England
near York
motorsportdawn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
I just want to say - on behalf of the Historic Formula Ford 2000 contingent - huge thanks to all the marshals who worked so hard on Saturday afternoon to make the circuit raceable for us, the Guards Trophy, Juniors and Roadsports. I spent a bit of time in race control, watching the weather simulations being scrutinised and the decisions about track activity being made. Throughout all that, the CCTV was showing the huge efforts being made by the Orange Army to clear water off the track. I doubt if many people would have thought that two hours of racing would be possible if they had looked at the circuit at 4 o'clock on Saturday afternoon.

I just hope you were all able to enjoy the fantastic racing on Sunday, even though it was another long day for you.

Thanks again...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR THANKS, lots of drivers showed their appreciation as they came around on their slowing down lap, that makes it worthwhile along with the fantastic racing once we got started. it was certainly challenging, it felt like i was sweeping the sea at one point, as fast as we were sweeping it off the track, it was running back onto it.!!!! good work out though! for me long days are a bonus!!! .......more racing! yes, i know, my family call me sad!!!! i really enjoyed this meeting last year, and will hopefully look forward t o seeing you all again next year.