View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2017, 17:04 (Ref:3715867)   #1537
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMedic9019 View Post
You did.

This is an Esperante with an improved chassis and bodywork. I'm curious as to why people get wound up about these things?

Not saying you are, but, man.... I've seen some REALLY hot takes about this across the internet. Like, at worst this is going to be a GT2 car from the mid 2000's re-homologated for GT4, and maybe improved on for GT3(GTD)...

Still looks good, probably sounds good, and I suspect it'll go quick. What's not to like?
I'm drinking out of a Panoz mug right now, and own a DW shirt. I'm about the least p'd off about this you can be!

And isn't this the beauty of a BOP class? Who cares what the age is, just bring it and we'll make it work!