Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2017, 21:12 (Ref:3748030)   #566
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As a matter of interest, for those who were at Le Mans and listening to RLM, did the reception change during the week? I have a decent set of radio headphones that I've used for about 6 years now - never had any problem (apart from a small glitch last year). This year, sitting in T17 on Wednesday for free practice, RLM was constantly cutting out, so much so that it was impossible to listen to. At Mulsanne for that evenings qualifying session, I could get no reception at all. Although Mulsanne is notorious for poor reception due to the pylons there, I've always managed to get something I could listen to. My friend Tony suffered the same problems. From Thursday onwards however, the reception improved and was perfect throughout the race (including spells at Arnage and again at Mulsanne). Tony could get nothing at all.... Did anyone else at the circuit experience this?