Thread: Tim Richmond...
View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2012, 01:29 (Ref:3110117)   #5
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One of the most intriguing tales of the late 70s and 80s American racing. Tim was an absolute natural behind the wheel and unfortunately, like many others during that time, famous or not, was struck down by the most terrifying disease of the time.

I have yet to see the 30 for 30 film on him. If it is like the others I have seen, it has to be must watch for me. There are different, writers, directors and producers for all of them but all very well done.