View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2011, 20:18 (Ref:2978352)   #72
NewYankee01
Veteran

NewYankee01 is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubique View Post
In that case sorry for snapping BS but it came across as if you were questioning the relevance and I was probably being a tad over sensitive

Altho if you really do want to donate some money to charity there are a few ex forces charities that always need support.
never mind i get my relevance questioned and am ridiculed all the time by some of the less experienced folk on here...!, i dont mind it when the mods pick up stuff because that's what theyve been tasked to do and theyre well within theyre rights,obviously there's the helpful advice from them and the agreements on different wavelengths like BS's sometimes and then there's others who absolutely positively lose me, on post its alright like it is with everyone, but on here we sometimes people seem to be made apologise or justify the most trivial of things, ive had some very lovely comments and messages on here which is part of why i love being on here but following this current message I cant be bothered with people going "oh dont use it then". now and again there's just the slightest of nastiness involved... take today, im just about to view what has been said about me on another post, here goes...

and yes bodysnatcher is right with your quote and my message itd have taken till next year to read it