View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2023, 02:57 (Ref:4185521)   #2321
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helgi View Post
No wonder almost every non standard-minded has left this dictatorship forum.
I'm fairly certain ZERO folks here have accused me of being standard minded poster who follows the communist plots. More like I can think and see WHY things occur instead of demanding everything be my way or it's communism. We have those folks here in the US, usually they are ignored and often follow right wing nuts.

Oh, fyi communism would not be accurate. The words you should be using you finally used, dictatorial. But in this case oligarchy as there are multiple admins. If you want to be that guy at least be accurately that guy