View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2017, 15:38 (Ref:3712880)   #47
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewCherry View Post
Slightly off-topic perhaps, but... Where would people say the best track to go and watch is?

I normally go to Brands every year for this, but a date change means i'm racing in Wales that day (this is definitely a first world problem). I thought therefore maybe I'd make a trip of it and go somewhere else, but haven't been to the other tracks before (except Silverstone, which from memory is pretty awful as a spectator).

Where's good? (For me, good means "being able to see a decent chunk of the track, and therefore follow a race in the flesh").
If you have a chance, go to Spa - it's not actually that far from Brands and the 24h is a real event up there with Le Mans and the Nurburgring enduros (if a bit less intense!).

I can't do Spa this year so planning on trying Monza. Been there for the F1 a while ago, looking forward to roaming the track a bit more.