View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2011, 18:43 (Ref:2954629)   #31
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Old RLM videos stand upto repeat viewing because of the informal nature of the chat, like a group of fans in the commentary box, recent videos are straight commentary and can bore even at an hour long.
90's Le Mans reviews with RLM commentary? Yes they are fantastic for us fans and enthuastics who know this stuff, but they might appear a bit messy / confusing to casual viewers. I've heard a couple of complains from people who say it's difficult to understand how the race is actually progressing in those reviews. Obviously the commentary is just copy-pasted from the live radio broadcast so it's hard to find a good balance but still...

As for the Silverstone commentary, it was fine as usual. Althou they can be a "bit" biased at times it's still the best you're ever gonna get.

Btw is something going on with Graham Tyler? I could swear that at one point Hindy said "I hope you're doing better" or sth like that.