View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2011, 18:44 (Ref:2954630)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Not sure if you misunderstood but I found the program informative and entertaining.

Ah, so you weren't saying what you were saying but were merely hypothesising, so I might have misunderstood the ambiguity.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post

Were RLM employed to commentate for TV or the circuit?, either way you cannot please all of the people.

Both the circuit and the ACO (TV), I suspect - but certainly the ACO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Btw is something going on with Graham Tyler? I could swear that at one point Hindy said "I hope you're doing better" or sth like that.
There was a mention of why Graham wasn't there at some point during the weekend - family illness?

Last edited by Aysedasi; 12 Sep 2011 at 18:50.