View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2011, 09:19 (Ref:2954887)   #37
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I noticed the damage on the back of the #1 Audi a few mins before they even said anything, then when they did see it they said that the #2 Audi had damage a couple of times before they were corrected.

They have had trouble identifying cars in cases like that. Hindy has done it several times this year with the Corvettes in the ALMS, saying the #4 car has gone off or whatever when it was the #3 car. Granted, both the Audis and Corvettes run pretty much identical liveries, but it's not THAT hard to see the mirrors/windshield banner (and fin in the Audi's case).

It's easy enough to mistake the cars, but it's a bit annoying when I glance away and then hear him get all excited and yell "OH THAT'S THE LEADER! HE HAS LOST A TON OF POSITIONS!" only to look and see it was actually the other car running in the exact same spot it has been running for the last 20 mins.

Other than that I don't really have any complaints.