View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2011, 16:56 (Ref:2955528)   #42
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't understand why anyone would dislike the coverage - infact, RLM do some amazing jobs in very difficult circumstances at times.

Apart from F1, BTCC and GT1, good commentary in motorsport does not exist on TV, so it's always great to hear Hindy's voice - someone who can actually tell one car from another (ahem, MotorsTVcoughsplutter)!

Trusswell is the best thing since sliced bread - Le Mans and any other endurance race is greatly enhanced by his analysis. Few other sports demand the same in-race analysis as motor racing and I'm glad RLM recognise that.

My only fault with RLM, at times, is that you can listen for a long time without hearing the main positions. And it's also not always helpful referring to cars by their number, especially when you don't have a programme at hand. But I really do love the coverage, everyone does, and as a 4 year old boy watching the 1990 RLM Le Mans video, I fell in love with the sport.