View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2016, 21:38 (Ref:3622819)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
havent had a chance to read all of it but so far a fun read. although have to admit that i am finding myself more interested in the eating parts of the story more than the racing parts.

love cracking an egg on a sandwich, pizza, and even pasta but really like the fries in the sandwich more. potato chips/crisp in a sandwich is also awesome but these days im all about an onion ring in my burger and sometimes an egg too.

anyways im off for dinner now but look forward to reading the rest of the adventure later on tonight.

thanks for sharing