View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2020, 20:22 (Ref:3971741)   #12
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewCherry View Post
Likewise - I've just built a sim rig with the expectation that any on-track action this year in the real world is going to be a long way off. Unfortunately it's only got a fairly naff logitech wheel and pedals for now, until I can convince my wife that better pedals and wheel are a reasonable expense. But the basis of a lovely rig is there... I'm pretty sure the Sparco seat I've put in it is nicer than anything I've sat in on a real track... Going to be trying to get back to iRacing properly from this week!
I'm on an office chair (I take the wheels off for driving) and a Logitech G920. I'm not investing more as I expect to drop this again when lockdown is over.