Thread: WEC 2017 WEC Season
View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2016, 15:46 (Ref:3665755)   #9
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I really can't bring myself to vote either way. I have preferences, but I don't think those will ever come to fruition.

Best I could hope for would be Montreal or cota. In 30 days I'm heading to the airport for likely my sole trip to cota, so I won't really care if WEC doesn't come back again. Montreal could be a fun vacation. I'll likely never visit Mexico City, and Indy strikes me as an awful course.

I think Sebring has a better shot long term than Road America. The international significance has been there for longer. Not sure either would happen in the next 10-20 years though.
The thing Indy has going for it is its history - although no sportscar at all (just Indycars). But I'm sure the Indy and WEC marketing departments can turn that into something unique and "beneficial" for both of them.