View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2017, 01:48 (Ref:3746853)   #119
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For some reason, I thought I'd enjoy the race today at Sonoma, so I recorded and just finished it. The road course races are so chopped up and confusing with pitstop strategies because of the stages. Still fun to watch stockcars hustle through the esses and bound off curbs, but the actual race product is garbage.

Speaking of garbage, I guess this is the last race people have to deal with FOX for 2017. They have six people in suits covering the race and each is just as annoying as he other. Put more people in the pits and maybe out on the course / track. That's much more informative than listening to Mikey and Chris talk about whose hair has more product in it...

The good news is, it looks as though they have a contract through 2024