View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2009, 16:57 (Ref:2528700)   #17
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly_Goo View Post
You lot really are unbelievable....I cannot believe you people actually are for putting him in the slammer... Hang your heads in shame....

I believe Michael didnt get a fair sentence because of his status in the community. For christs sakes Rapists get lighter sentences than this!! I would have least expected probation and community serivce not prison! Is this what we want?! Innocent people in jail?! The bloke didnt die!?

Michael admitted he did it (obviously) which made the judges decision easier, but at least he didnt lie in court and say he didnt do it! That's shows the guy was man enough to admit he did it!! I like to think he was provoked. You dont punch some bloke waiting for a taxi if you arent provoked.

Give the guy a fair sentence!!
He got one. A fair sentence that is.

Apparently he has a history of bashing people.

This is his third conviction for assault. Not the first. The third.

Ultimately he has to learn you don't solve problems with bashing peoples brains out. The victim was in a coma and spent six months in rehab. Could have easily died.

Regardless of whether you are provoked or not, you don't go around flogging people on streets.

Great of him to admit it and all but do your time, be a good boy and get out of jail and be a responsible citizen.