View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 18:15 (Ref:3691496)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Motor racing is supposed to be about going as quickly as you can., not as slowly as possible so that you stop someone else, your own team-mate, winning the championship.

I have never hid my dislike for Hamilton, having initially thought that he was a breath of fresh air, but his performance today was a new low. And I don't think that he impressed his bosses, either. Especially after his comments on Thursday about the change around in personnel at the beginning of this year.

Maybe Rosberg did luck into this championship, but he has been pretty steady (apart from a couple of incidents) and consistent throughout the season. And if this knocks Hamilton down a peg or two, so much the better.
I completely disagree. He did what he had to do and didn't just roll over. I would have expected anyone in the position where there was still a slight chance of winning the title to do the same. The team should have butted out. If Rosberg could have gone faster he should have tried to overtake Hamilton.

Personally I didn't see any behaviour after the race for which Lewis deserves criticism.

Congratulations to Nico though, over the season he deserves it.