View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2017, 10:52 (Ref:3763406)   #764
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
If there was nothing wrong with Mr Alonso's engine at Spa, why is every single component being replaced for Monza?
The plan going into Spa was that Alonso would get updates that didn't require grid penalties while his teammate would get updates that would trigger penalties. Then at Monza, Alonso would get an update that would trigger grid penalties. His Spa engine may show up again later. I can imagine it might be used in FP1 in the future to help reduce mileage on the newer spec engines?

Richard