View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2016, 14:42 (Ref:3623289)   #1
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Feedback rating policy

I don't mind getting negative feedback most of the time, at least when there's hint of justification to it. You know, because everyone knows I have written trash at times, because no-one's perfect, so fine.

But I'd like to see a common policy in place where when negative feedback rating is given [by the moderator because obviously no-one else has authority for such...] they would always add their usernames to the end, to give clarity to the situation. Rather than now where we have some anonymous line of, potentially quite vocal text and negative points that could've come from anyone [within the moderator community] and to which you can't respond in any way or form. And especially if the negative rating is sometimes perhaps based on differentiating subjective opinion.