Thread: Murphy the Bear
View Single Post
Old 3 May 2013, 19:33 (Ref:3242339)   #1
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Murphy the Bear

Sorry if this is a completely boneheaded question and that the answer is/was the worst kept secret and I am the last to hear/figure it out...

Was "Murphy the Bear" Chris Economaki?

I had never really put much thought into who it was and was recently thinking I hadn't see anything posted on his blog in awhile. I looked and the most recent entry was from 2012-09-01 and Chris passed away on 2012-09-28. The most recent comment on his last post is from that same day and says RIP Chris.

I did a quick Google search as well as a search here and didn't see anything linking the two together?

Richard