View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2016, 13:33 (Ref:3663578)   #16
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Any feeling one way or the other with the smoker?

Please don't taunt angry working stiffs.
If I can find, rent or buy a small trailer I'm thinking I'll bring it up. Yeah, the truck is full with all the other stuff I bring along. It should be fine running off the generator. If I bring it I may try to get the generator on my way up and do them Wed so there's food done while everyone is setting up. About 6 hours so I figure Wed or Sat is best depending when everyone is getting in. May to make them once more at the house to get the recipe down.

Think Eric has an aussie grill still if Petit is in their world traveling Alaska cruising schedule. Don't think Tony's could have held another hot dog after the Mitty. At least without duct tape and lots of foil reinforcement.

And I'm guessing Tuesday will only be Miatas and whatever Conti/Lites guys are there early. No loud Lambos this year, and no idea who's replacing them although I'd guess a fancy Beetle race series. Would love to see some Lites guys trialling LMP3s but guessing that would be a private test day.