View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2011, 10:44 (Ref:3005094)   #397
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
My concern is how do they prove themselves fast enough. Obviously you have some quick guys to set a benchmark in testing but is that enough?

Granted they have three fast drivers but that still leaves them looking for likely six more when it comes to the big race.

I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
You point is well taken.

They currently have (under contract) Dumas, Bernhard and Long which are very quick in LMP's. If they bring back in Luhr then the total is four.
I suspect that Lieb and Lietz will get moved up to the LMP project (now the total is six) - (Lieb is an interesting case - he is being asked to increase his role as engineer more and more).
I also suspect that there may be another current driver to move up with them (Pillet or Holzer ). (total now at seven)

I suspect that Porsche will recruit 2 drivers (possibly 3 if prediction is slightly off) from outside the fold.

This is of course, all speculation, as much water will pass beneath the bridge until then; but it is fun!

Last edited by Spyderman; 29 Dec 2011 at 10:50.