View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 00:08 (Ref:3736531)   #93
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
This Honda FWD junkie eventually picked up his BMW M3 dream car (obviously there aren't many honda RWD choices, honda only offered the impactical s2000 or very expensive nsx in recent times), but he is the first to say it's perhaps the m3 is not *that much* more thrilling than his Integra despite the RWD and how much more it costs.
Oh good, a "FWD Junkie" doesn't think an E30 M3 is that much more thrilling than his Integra... I'd suggest that's because it a) has power down traction and b) it goes where you point it...

FWD cars are a manufacturing and cost compromise, but they are far from the best driving cars. My last 2 road cars have been performance FWD cars and modern diff technology makes them much better, but I also drove an MX5 and a 3-series Beemer lately and the difference is night and day. Not that exciting to drive, not that exciting to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2244 View Post
How does it sound?
Exactly the same as the Golf and the Seat...