View Single Post
Old 16 May 2021, 13:33 (Ref:4051907)   #6
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
It is the "Acura Sports Car Challenge Presented by the TLX Type S," which is a heck of a mouthful. Not knowing, I looked it up and that model is a sedan. Weird.

Would like to see the Pfaff Porsche take class win.
I can remember when Acura showed they were products for old men who golf and ladies who lunch so don't buy German when they announced all new products would be 4 door and cancelled the "kid" car Integra/RSX.

Yeah, with the Acura/Honda guys all local to the track it's gotta hurt. And Cameron pacing the field early I thought. 2 of Top 3 isn't bad but the headline kills you.

Oh, and GTD went to Lexus so there's that too. I didn't see any Acuras mentioned even, Lexus, Auberlin and MB.