View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2008, 15:32 (Ref:2241494)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke_toaster
ITV have to produce the BTCC - that's why the graphics have ITV Sport plastered all over them.

It's only some major events that are produced generically internationally - sometimes it's just the local broadcaster, or the local broadcaster using the normal graphics (like F1 at Brazil and Japan, both of those races use the national broadcaster's cameramen and directors).
actually, its a company contracted by ITV to produce the Graphics (and moi . I suspect an outside company is also contracted to produce the race coverage by ITV as well, but I wouldnt know 100% .

Thats quite common in sport and thats how BHP and 021 started for example. When F1 went to BBC, what many people didnt realise, was the director and people working on the 'ITV feed' were the same as bbc

,,,so dont think it was a problem

Last edited by andy_b; 1 Jul 2008 at 15:36.