Thread: Winter Projects
View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2010, 06:03 (Ref:2800701)   #168
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I find using host service very long winded and it is an indoor winter project to be able to do the same- post direct from PC. My problem is file size of pics on PC. Can't find a way to reduce them to required size of 900 x 600.
And when you say 'edit your post' do you mean submit it and then go immediately back in via 'edit' or carry out the 'manage attachments' bit before first submitting post?

Going back to 924s, here is one ready for TB and one for Lemon classic (if they move the cut off dates). The 'waterporsche' may not mean much to those who believe engine needs to be dangling out the back to be a Porsche but the 924 & 944 results at Le Mans were very impressive. After doing some research my respect for the car grew considerably! BTW Grant, Freisinger have a 300bhp road GTS for Euro 80K- and you can drive it home. Actually if you look down the whole list of cars they have for sale....