Thread: Winter Projects
View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2010, 08:31 (Ref:2800732)   #171
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My winter project is to sort out the fuel system on the Capri. Ken's changed the fuel lines, put two new pumps in (the main pump was failing at Snett) and now it's a case of top and tail the engine. Hard work this supervision from afar lark.

BTW, this is what I bought on E Bay for 750.00 of your English pounds in Feb 09. It's entered in the 360 Wedding Cake, Breakfast, Champagne sprint race. The pic doesn't do the entire story justice but if you'd like to see the whole bodywork re build I'll post the link to the file. I can tell you Dave Axisa performed a veritable miracle. Can't do it from here though.

Kept it under the radar for fear of the serious bashing that is about to befall me, but bugger it, it's Christmas. Bash away you lot.

Attached Thumbnails
MGB002.jpg  

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 7 Dec 2010 at 08:58.