View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3720015)   #3437
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
For the sake of few FCYs like the one at St. Pete's, you've been missing out on some excellent racing.
I've tried watching. If I stop watching a series because it isn't fun, I do go back and give it another try at various points to see if it's a better fit for me later.

Aside from the FCYs, I also hate the uninteresting and hideous cars, the races are too short and it's too hard to watch (as in, get legal good quality coverage) compared to other series. The FCYs are just one of many things that put me off the series.

I don't frequent the IndyCar forum, as it's not really a good thing to spam the forum with reasons I don't watch. But for what it's worth, the FCY structure, crap TV coverage and awful cars is what stopped me watching it. And the FCYs are pretty easy to fix IMO. If I want randomness thrown into racing, I watch BTCC, because at least that's honest about how it mixes things up.

Just my 2 cents from an ex-fan.