Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2009, 21:51 (Ref:2555486)   #151
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Having had the time since their F1 pull-out, the time would be right for them to move into TC.
The WTCC seems to have too many political changes to make it worthwhile entering, leaving BTCC as possibly the next best option. TD have a proven track record with Honda machinery, and the Civic has taken a number of race wins since introduction.
I would assume Honda management would take all this into consideration and strive to enternow, gaining a foothold in the championship, and with funding could develop a NGTC model during 2010 ready for an all-out 2011 assault.