View Single Post
Old 25 May 2009, 22:25 (Ref:2469122)   #62
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingduck View Post
This thread is becoming a joke, so is now any team with the name including any of the words Team, Kiwi or racing now associated with David John.

So is Brad Jones Racing now part of team Kiwi.

GTR mate I won't be as nice as NAC Pull your head in your turning yourself into the next D Johns making up half truths that are not even close to right.
Flyingduck, I struggle to understand where you are coming from.

Thanks for the personal attack however.

The purpose of pointing out the Kiwi team competing at the Nurburgring was to show that there are other teams out there pushing a pro-Kiwi banner, that the look and feel of the presentation of the team isnt actually dissimilar to the V8Supercar entry of TKR, and that they are out there, proud of the fact that they are Kiwis

At no point did I ever cast aspersions as to the financial viability of the Nurburgring racers, or any other thing that you accuse me of.

Lighten up, there is more to the world than Team Kiwi Racing, and any sleights against Kiwis that are more fallacy than fact.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods