View Single Post
Old 17 May 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3734140)   #60
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
Maybe the next time anyone has a category idea and goes to CAMS, CAMS should send them Supercars way to get their approval then?

The Australian motorsport world shouldn't revolve around what Supercars wants to do.

Presumebly Supercars hold the CMA for Super5000, not for FT5000.

Or are you saying that Supercars would hold the CMA for any V8 engined open-wheeler series?

Other categories wanting to start up don't need to go to Supercars - silly to suggest such an extrapolation from my post. However, they could stand a better chance commercially if they do - although not guaranteed.

It's POSSIBLE that the CMA Supercars has is for such a series generically, regardless of series title, I don't know either way but with Supercars saying they have a CMA, my point remains that having that CMA may prove to be important in all this.