View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2004, 00:23 (Ref:871355)   #19
NickReeve
Rookie

NickReeve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Woofly
I noticed it too but too late to edit - they were great cars but I think the real test of greatness is whether you would buy another the same. I have only done that a couple of times (although I did think about a second Type R Integra briefly, the test drive brought on an instant tinitus relapse)I have owned 2 MX5 Mazdas (still have the second) and 2 Sunbeam Tigers (should never have sold the first one, second was a complete dog and lasted 3 months till I got shot of it).
Have to say it, Mike, but my Integra 'R' was probably one of the best all-rounders I've ever had in my life and having to hand it back (abolition of Company Car scheme) very nearly broke my heart. On the other hand, it WAS noisy, I DID pick up three speeding tickets in 10 months, and the memsahib and I used to fight over who got to drive it every time we went out. The Morris just makes her laugh and she scared of the TR8 so I'll stick with them I think. I did try a Scooby out as a replacement for the Integra, but somehow it just felt too civilised.......