View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2016, 17:38 (Ref:3681628)   #61
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
The Nov. and Dec. tests may allow the public some access, in the minimal sense, but are not 'promoted' events. As to the Roar, it is on the schedule and provides a minimum of info and ticket sales, LINK . So the derogatory comment about the promotion of 'non-events' and the Roar is rather misplaced irregardless if you have previously driven to attend the Roar or not.
L.P.
I never mentioned promotion of the test days, just that theyn were open to the public.
I posted the link from the IMSA home page (which has an "Event Schedule" button which does not take one to a sched. That is to which I referred) about the ROAR. The claim of the test days being non-public was the reason I mentioned attending; I didn't mention driving to the ROAR (which, of course, I did to get there). The public can. I never mentioned there is or should be promotion of it. Comprehension is key in reading. Parallel world going on here???

(edit: Psssstttt...."irregardless" is a double negative. The word is regardless )

Last edited by jimclark; 20 Oct 2016 at 17:44.

jimclark