View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2011, 12:25 (Ref:2956837)   #4
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Hopefully this will be better than the last two for me, as there have been some hiccups outside of the rain from 09.
Hiccups? Do tell.

This will be my first PLM. After attending the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year, I thought it'd be fun if I took my dad to get a taste of what I saw. He and I work together and we have clients based in Atlanta so we're flying out early Friday morning and taking these clients to lunch that afternoon. With any luck, we'll get out to the track around 2 or so and catch some of the qualifying action.

While in France, I met a guy from Atlanta and he'll be camping at the track. I'm not exactly sure where, but once we're there, we'll catch up with him and go from there.

We're staying in Atlanta proper - in the Buckhead area - and will be about an hour away from the track. I'm told I need to be in the general area by 8AM to avoid any major traffic - does that sound about right?

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I love the track and I'm told the views are 10 times better than those at La Sarthe.