View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2011, 15:30 (Ref:2958089)   #13
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
There has been some work done around the infield to make way for more cars and more camping, most notably clearing and grading around the turns 3/4 "comfort" station and in turn 9 behind the "big hill"; think the Don is expecting a crowd or something.
Joe - They bulldozed your campsite. I'm not sure how I will find the ****er at 3am without orienting myself towards the camel gt sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Bikes going down those hills are great fun, especially at night until you reach the damn speed bumps (sleeping policemen) at the bottom of the hills.
Yeah, great fun...