View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2011, 18:15 (Ref:2958171)   #16
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I know I saw the campsite pics. And you will have to look for a new landmark anyways, as our Camel GT banner was stolen last year.

I think my pops and I will be arriving mid day on Wednesday. Still trying to work out the logistics, but with my much longer drive now to get to ATL I am looking at staying in Louisville Tuesday night and then getting an early start to the rest of the drive Wednesday.
I'm sorry to hear about the banner Joe... I don't know who would do something like that. You're and your pops are more than welcome to camp by us if you'd like.

Glad you can make it. If you can get out in Louisville, try to do so. It's a great little city.